Friday, August 22, 2008

Sore sore sore sore sore sore sore

So I have been back to my martial arts classes since I got back from Lake Havasu last week. I forgot how strenuous they really are, but it's nice to be on the mat again. I truly enjoy training, and I regret that I have not done so for a number of months. It is really nice to be back.

I'm feeling good. I'm eating right, exercising on a fairly strict schedule, and paying attention to what my body needs. I'm sleeping more than I am used to, which is nice. I have been sleeping before ten every night and not getting up until seven in the morning or so...it's amazing what a good amount of sleep will do for you.

I'm watching myself change in the mirror, and it's nice. I'll be posting new pictures soon.

I'm really, really, really sore. I have no regrets, though. It's good for me. I need it to remind me never to get to this point again as long as I live.

For anyone actually checking my blog, sorry for the lack of recent posts.

:D

1 comment:

"Spite" said...

I thought I saw you on your blog today. I was expecting to find a new post. I guess you were just looking at it. Are you blogging elsewhere now?